Welcome to Spójnia Farm. The Farm, first established in 1929 has served as a dairy farm, creamery serving Northeast Pennsylvania (the Spójnia Dairy), and as a place of gathering for Church members.
The overall property is hundreds of acres where the farm is but one component. The farm is currently operated as a horse farm and riding stable. Its fields are hayed regularly.
Beyond the farm, the property includes green spaces, well-marked hiking trails, and the Bishop Hodur Retreat and Recreation Center.
Every Fourth of July weekend the Church celebrates the gift of freedom with a Holy Mass celebrated on the property followed by a grand picnic.